Pages

Monday, August 24, 2015

It's been a long time since I blogged...

I know it's been quite some time...err...19 months since I last wrote a blog post, but I am back and I am excited about it!  My little family has had a ton of changes over the past year, mostly for the better too!  Back in November 2014 I resigned from my full-time corporate position and went part time until March 2015 to pursue my passion as a photographer and to be less stressed and have more time with my family and to myself.  Then on April 28th 2015, we found out we were expecting our first baby together!!  More to come on that, I promise!  In July, Jared came back with us!  He is 13 and headed into the 8th grade!  Pretty insane if you ask me.  August brought a move from a 3 bedroom 2 bath house to a gorgeous 4 bedroom, 2 bath house in a wonderful neighborhood to accommodate our growing family.

If you are new to the blog, this is me!  I'm a photographer with a big smile and tiny eyes, a wife to a navy man and a golf lover, a stepmama to a witty teenage boy, pregnant with a bouncing baby boy, and a puppy mama to an adorable, fluffy Lira puppy!!  

My goal for this new phase on my blog is to write about my personal life updates, my husband's amazing cooking, the challenges and joys of raising a teenager and a baby, my pregnancy journey, DIYs, running my own business, and if I can twist his arm, I want my husband to post a bit now and then.  He is a phenomenal writer and I absolutely love to read life through his eyes! 

If there is anything you would like me to write about, please don't hesitate to let me know in the comments below!  

Much love. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!