Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Maternity Session

In December I had the honor of photographing this lovely lady and her family.  She is expecting baby #2 and is glowing!  The love shared in this family was astounding and heartwarming!  I love being able to capture the love between a husband and wife, a parent and child, a complete family. This session was extra special because not only did I witness the love between their little family, but I  witnessed the complete joy and love that mom and dad feel for their baby on the way!  The way they looked at the ultrasound, the gentle belly touches, the sweet embraces were heavenly!  I felt the love and cannot wait to one day feel what they were feeling.  I hear the love a parent has for their child is like no other love.  

Here are a few sneak peeks from their session!  Enjoy!   









If you like these, please visit my website and like me on facebook: www.turnaroundphotography.zenfolio.com
www,facebook.com/turnaroundphoto

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!